BHP Billiton Superintendent Production Accounting | IPRO | Perth in Western Australia, Australia
Superintendent Production Accounting | IPRO | Perth
Work TypeFull Time - Permanent
LocationAustralia - Western Australia
CategoriesSupply/Abastecimiento, Maintenance/Mantenimiento, Engineering/Ingeniería, Mining/Mina, Operations/Operaciones, Processing/Procesos, Projects/Proyectos Mayores
Published07 Aug 2017| W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close21 Aug 2017| W. Australia Standard Time
At BHP Billiton we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of businesses and commodities, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees are enabled to reach their full potential, where they feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the skills and abilities of our people are a key differentiator of our success.
Reporting to the Manager System Projects and Reporting, within the Systems Projects and Reporting team, the purpose of this role is to ensure that the WAIO (Western Australia Iron Ore) production accounting function is executed in accordance to IOBLD L&I05, through driving roadmap to achieving world class processes in production accounting.
Your duties will include:
• Leading team responsible for Daily and weekly Production Accounting execution work, ensuring completion to high standard of accuracy
• Production integration executed in according to PEC (Period end close) SLA with Finance accounting
• Production accounting processes, internal and for supply chain are monitored to ensure measurement accuracy and bias detection.
• Escalations executed as required
• Implement Improvements to WAIO production accounting processes and systems to ensure continual improvement
As a team we value diversity and flexible work and believe our culture is key to our success.
You will ideally have a background in supply chain accounting and/or inventory management. You will be process focussed with strong analytical skills and have an eye for detail. Naturally, you will enjoy being a people leader who can build lasting relationships through stakeholder engagement. Your team is responsible for execution work, as such, you will thrive delivering to deadlines. Furthermore, you will have governance experience and always be in a position to be audit ready
Skills and Experience
As the successful candidate you will possess the following:
• Supply chain process understanding (preferably WAIO specific experience)
• Strong people leader
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to promote and implement ‘one team’ methodologies and practices
• Presentation skills at a standard suitable for delivery to Senior Management Teams for Technical and Non-Technical issues, in both verbal and written formats.
• Ability to set and maintain accountabilities in others.
• Ability to influence with credibility
• Substantial demonstrated experience and skills in leadership and people management
• Sound understanding of logistics and supply chain management and production accounting
• Familiarity with WAIO supply chain production processes
• Minimum C Class Driver’s Licence
• Tertiary level Education, preferably in Process Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering or related qualification OR extensive experience related Supply Chain Production Accounting
You will be based in Perth, Western Australia, in the multi award winning office tower - ‘City Square’. You will have stunning river views from your modern open plan office, state of the art facilities including virtual whiteboards and video conferencing facilities, 550 bicycle racks with ample lockers, showers and change room amenities and a large outdoor terrace with barbecues.
Remuneration and Benefits
Join us and be rewarded with interesting, challenging work in a supportive team culture. Develop skills for life whilst enjoying access to benefits including: incentive bonus, award winning share scheme, education assistance and a generous parental leave policy, which now includes Superannuation contributions during parental leave.
Reference Number – 40176784
• We reserve the right to commence recruitment proceedings immediately.
• This opportunity is currently only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
• BHP Billiton Iron Ore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australian and female candidates to apply. #LIWA