Honeywell Business Consultant in Abbotsford, Australia
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
At Honeywell, we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
The business has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Business Consultant/ BD Manager to join the team.
You will be responsible for :
The main priority of this exciting role is the creation of new business and new relationships in pursuit of sales growth targets for Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) particularly in transportation/ stadium/ infrastructure and related sectors.
This is an exciting and vital role within our business and your detailed responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and owning the sales plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer portfolio base.
• Dissemination of key messages, initiatives and of information pertaining to the value HBS brings totargetedcustomers, opportunities, and solutions.
• Driving and securing sales through understanding of the target customer’s business, their drivers, organization structure/ key decision makers and influencers and the industry sector. Ensuring you utilize this information to communicate the value that Honeywell brings to them and obtain orders accordingly.
• Partnering with potential end customers as well as establishing relationships with builders, developers and relevant industry consultants with a view to maximizing sales and the business potential for all parties.
• Teaming up with other internal Business Consultants, assigned Account Managers and Project and Service teams to ensure a One Team environment.
25 Provide Market Intelligence
25 Report Business Activities
25 Meet Business Plans
25 Engage with Channel Partners
You will require:
To be successful you should hold tertiary qualifications (diploma or degree) in a business or engineering related discipline or demonstrate significant relevant experience in lieu.
You will demonstrate credible business to business selling experience in a related environment i.e. transportation/ stadium/ infrastructure and related sectors and your knowledge of relevant technology and IT networking will be of significant benefit to you.
Your Customer engagement experience will be at senior levels and you will show proven ability at prospecting for opportunities and strong customer acquisitionexperience.
This is a superb opportunity for a talented and energetic sales professional with a global market leader.
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce .
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply for this position.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22532
- Category: Sales
- Location: 45 Grosvenor Street,, Abbotsford, VIC 3067 AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.