Marriott 2nd Year Apprentice Chef in Brisbane, Australia
Posting Date Mar 01, 2018
Job Number 17001N9Q
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there’s Four Points.
About the role
Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane is seeking a qualified 2nd year Apprentice, who shares our passion for delivering an unrivalled level of service to join our Culinary Brigade. You will need to be highly motivated in an environment where exceeding the expectations is the minimum standard.
Additionally, it is essential that you wish to work as a part of a team as this is central to the way that we do business. In return we offer unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits and an environment where your development is our priority.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Assist Senior Chefs in the day to day Kitchen operations
• Mis-en-place preparation
• Ensure a seamless Guest experience through prompt and efficient food service
• Check and maintain quality of production at all stages
The successful candidates will possess:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Relevant qualification in Commercial Cookery
• The drive to consistently deliver the very best.
• Ability to work a rotating roster with full availability including shifts ranging from early morning to late evenings is essential .
First impressions last! You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and delight in delivering our guests a memorable experience.
If this sounds like you, we would be very interested in talking with you further about this amazing opportunity!!
Successful candidate must have permanent working rights in Australia.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.