EFI Digital Demand Generation Specialist in Brisbane, Australia
Digital Demand Generation Specialist
Tracking #: 3902
Location: Australia - Brisbane
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, WE are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Digital Demand Generation Specialist, APAC to join our Corporate Marketing team in our Brisbane office. This role reports to the Senior Regional Marketing Manager, APAC.
The Digital Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for the implementation of high impact lead generation and nurturing programs to drive demand and increase awareness for EFI’s Inkjet, Software and Fiery business units.In this role, you will be responsible for helping EFI meet its APAC revenue objectives supporting unique and effective digital marketing programs to deliver qualified leads to the regional sales organisation. You will conceive strategies for targeted campaigns, and then execute these.
This is a fantastic role working across diversified markets - Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Asia - and the wider marketing team.You will conceive strategies for targeted campaigns, and then execute these.
- Collaborate and executehigh-impact go-to-market digital campaigns to include a comprehensive and holistic mix of inbound and outbound demand generation elements.
- Develop ongoing programs to identify and reach target audiences and generate demand for EFI’s solutions; outcome should be a continuous flow of inbound leads into the sales pipeline coming from target accounts and target markets.
- Work with teams across the organisation, including product marketing, sales operations, IS&T and finance, to ensure that programs are aligned and that requirements are met.
Be the first line resource for sales to understand lead qualification pipeline and marketing automation system
Optimise APAC NBS (New Business Specialist) lead qualification calling group’s value, effectiveness and return
- Develop effective scripting/talk tracks/calling documents.
- Determine promo/incentive/compelling strategies for the calling team.
Monitor and track results of lead generation efforts using strong analytical and reporting expertise:
Develop and use closed-loop processes to measure ROI for all campaigns and produce reports of lead generation activity – managed through marketing automation and the CRM software.
- Leverage reporting and measurement tools on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, and use these insights to modify approach to current and future campaigns.
- Occasional travel required
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Media, Marketing or Business related fields
- Must understand all inbound and outbound lead generation channels
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital demand generation creating and driving campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills: excellent oral and written
- Strong content marketing and writing skills and experience
- Must be able to manage multiple campaigns and concurrent deadlines with excellent attention to details
- Welcome experience with Salesforce – however this is an application you will need to learn and use regularly.
- Highly collaborative team leader, player, builder and supporter - we have colleagues located around the world whom you may only ever meet through a virtual meeting.
- Self-managed and an enthusiastic team player.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop fresh perceptions that produce positive bottom line results.
- Open to working outside of business hours to complete a project that requires input from a colleague in a different time zone.
- Occasional travel required
You will be joining a company that is well-established and respected in the industry, with recognised and award-winning products.
Does this sound like the next move in your career?