Aon Corporation Financial Advisor in Brisbane, Australia
Financial Adviser – Aon Hewitt Financial Advice
- Leverage internal and external referrals for new client opportunities
- Global brand with an experienced Advice network across Australia
- Flexible working arrangements available
We are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to be based in our Brisbane office. While you will be managing a solid existing client base your networking and influencing skills will be important to help you develop referral opportunities from within the Aon community and other sources. Alongside your ability to hunt new business, from a technical perspective you will possess in-depth knowledge of investments, superannuation and life insurance products.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and building client relationships through quality advice and a structured contact & review program
- Promoting client referrals from providing exceptional service levels
- Preparing investment and technical advice for clients in accordance with current legislative, industry and corporate standards
- Sourcing new clients and referral sources through networking and prospecting activities as well as developing internal referral sources
- A solid foundation of experience in a similar advice role
- CFP would be highly regarded, RG146 / ADFP qualification required (and a relevant tertiary degree)
- Knowledge of Xplan or similar financial planning software
- Strong understanding of investments, superannuation, life insurance and planning strategies to enhance the position of clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid networking, influencing and selling skills with the ability to build and maintain referral relationships with key areas of the Aon business
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to join a highly reputable, global organisation and make a real difference to our clients’ financial wellbeing.
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Aon Hewitt Financial Advice
Aon Hewitt Financial Advice provides clients with advice to maximise wealth and protect everything that is important to them; family, lifestyle and assets. Operating a Dealer Group with around 150 linked self-employed planners, and a team of employed financial advisers in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Mackay.
How to Apply
Make your mark by applying online today.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives. At Aon, we strive to keep a balance between work, community and our valued employees.
Job number: 2442860
Location: Australia, QLD, Brisbane