Schneider Electric Key Account Manager - WWW, MMM, Regional in Brisbane Eagle Farm, Australia
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for?**
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role? **
Reporting to the State Sales Manager you will work closely with regional strategic key accounts to increase Schneider’s product and services market share and overall sales within the account. You may also be required to co-ordinate national activities for multi-state key accounts and provide strategic direction to other sales teams through the development of key account profiles and plans. Specific activities will include;
- Create and nurture strategic relationships with allocated key accounts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within allocated key accounts
- Take the lead and work proactively with other parts of the business to resolve any issues at allocated key accounts
- Develop and execute strategic key account plans, develop pipeline and maintain accuracy of information in the CRM
- Develop and maintain domain expertise in target / vertical industry(s) as well as Schneider products & services
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events as required and assist promoting case studies, white papers and success stories
* Why you?*
You are someone who gets excited by innovation and wants to work for a values-based organisation. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills, attributes and experiences
- You will ideally be degree or technical qualified in business, engineering, IT or related discipline with training in a recognized sales methodology (Miller Heiman, Value Selling, etc)
- Extensive experience in software and/or industrial automation solution sales at C-level as well as solid key account management
- Your previous customers will include the industrial sector within the Central Queensland region
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- You will be, pragmatic business focused and commercially astute yet highly customer focused
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
Primary Location: AU-Queensland-Brisbane - Eagle Farm
Unposting Date: Apr 1, 2018, 9:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003NL7