Ericsson Customer Project Manager - Network Rollout in Docklands, Australia
Customer Project Manager – Network Rollout
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to assist in leading Network Rollout projects of RAN equipment with our customers. You will ensure that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
*Job Responsibilities: *
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- You will several years of experience in building Radio Access Network sites either as a Project Manager or Implementation Manager
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Min years of experience: 7 years industry experience
- Domain experience: Telecom Network Rollout
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd Party supplier management experience
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Docklands || Consulting&SysInt;