Hyatt Chef de Partie - Events Kitchen in MELBOURNE, Australia
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of/empathy/and human/connection./We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as/unique/individuals, to enable us to design and deliver/personal experiences/. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
You are a real foodie at heart! Your love of handling a section will shine through in the amazing food you produce. Success in this role at Grand Hyatt Melbourne relies on your ability to create an experience through your passion for quality food. You thrive on the opportunity to teach and support our Apprentices, Commis and Demi chefs throughout their careers.
What we are looking for?
- We need someone who is skilled - work experience in a hotel, large restaurant or events venue is essential
- We need someone who's qualified - be sure to include your Culinary qualification in your resume
- We take food safety and hygiene seriously - knowledge of HACCP and Occupational Health and Safety standards is a must
- We operate in a 24/7 business - we need you to have an unrestricted working visa for Australia and availability across weekends and public holidays (we operate on a rotating roster)
- Must have: organisational skills, great personality, enthusiastic, ability to work under pressure, loyal, keen to learn and have technical knowledge
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
Our commitment to you
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
- Above Award wage rates
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MEL001336
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.