Ericsson Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in Melbourne, Australia
The future of recruitment is upon us
A rare opportunity has become available to join two global leaders in one role! Pontoon Solutions (Adecco Group RPO solution provider) has partnered with Ericsson on-site to provide end-to-end recruitment services for permanent and contract recruitment. As part of this long standing partnership, our talent acquisition team is now looking for a high performing leader leading an experienced team of recruiters in Australia. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will manage end to end recruitment delivery across Australia and New Zealand.
Tell me about Ericsson?
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
Where do I fit?
We are looking for a strong Talent Acquisition Partner to join the onsite RPO team. You will be part of a truly global solution, that services over 80 countries and provided end to end services across all hire types.
Day to day you will be leading and developing a dedicated team and ensuring that the client service is an excellent standard. The hiring strategy, customer satisfaction, account growth, and the coaching, development, and mentorship of the team are the key success measures.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Meet regularly with client to ensure satisfaction and resolves customer service issues.
- Manage and deliver a high quality service according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Review metrics, reports, and pipelines to ensure SLAs/KPIs are met or exceeded. .
- Cultivate deep understanding of recruitment best practices, recruitment law/policy, and emerging trends/changes in the industry/market.
- Regularly communicate news to clients and proposes and works to implement innovations.
- Review individual client candidate pipeline reports to identify aging positions and develop sourcing and/or screening plans
- Identify new business opportunities including either new services or expansion into new areas within the client and pursues/closes them along with the Regional Account Director and the Business Development team as needed.
- Participate in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive experience of in house or recruitment process outsourcing within blue-chip organizations.
- Demonstrable experience of strengthening recruiting practices, developing recruiting strategies and implementing recruiting plans
- History of building and growing deep client relationships in a recruitment context and a comfort with up-selling within existing accounts.
- Strong ability to manage the customer relationship and identify changing customer needs and requirements and meet those needs.
- Ability to identify significant problems and opportunities.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Management or lead position for an RPO, Staffing, or other third party recruitment provider.
This position could be based in onsite at Ericsson Melbourne (Sydney can be considered for the right candidate).
What is Pontoon Solutions?
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 650 colleagues world wide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs and has been named the #3 global enterprise provider of RPO Services.
The successful candidate will expect to work with a high performing recruitment team and ability to work within a true recruitment consulting role.
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to work on a fulfilling contract role with an outstanding team Apply now and talk with us!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || No Selection || Melbourne || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;
Req ID: 216629