Cisco Virtual Services Annuity Manager 1227993 in Melbourne, Australia
Virtual Services Annuity Manager 1227993
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Service Provider
Job Id 1227993
Virtual Annuities Services Manager
The Business Entity
These are exciting times at Cisco. As part of a worldwide integration of two of our most successful businesses, we are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to work as Virtual Annuity Services Managers (VASM) within our newly defined Global Virtual Sales & Customer Success (GVSCS) organization in ANZ.
This team is accountable for managing Software and Services renewals across a large sub-segment of our ANZ ‘Go To Market’, focusing on successfully growing the overall service renewal rate, and in turn over-achieving revenue goals. The role will carry a Sales quota aligned to the territory managed.
Role & Responsibilities
• • Achieve sales objectives including quota and productivity requirements and other key performance indicators as determined by sales management.
• Focuses on current customers and partners sales in an effort to consult and sell specified renewal product and service options including multi-year and coterminous service renewals. May deal with multi-national and global renewals.
• Supports the pursuit and closure of an annuity renewal emphasizing the value of services. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining install base data and general sales requests.
• Increase penetration through cross and up selling based on the understanding of the customers’ landscape and the ability to recommend improved and complementary solutions.
• Collaborate cross functionally (integrated sales, inside sales, channels, delivery, operations, and partners) to build credibility, earn trust and provide a single customer facing solution and view.
• The VASM will be responsible for accurate forecasting and management of the deal through the entire lifecycle (prospecting, deal creation, close, booking, and execution). Tools such as Salesforce.com, My Deal Manager, Cisco Commerce Workspace, and Cisco Services Contract Central will be used during this process.
• The VASM will have a strong interlock relationship with the GCS Adopt and Expand team and leverage associated systems, processes and tools.
• The VASM will focus on renewing existing contracts.
• Interpret and utilize install base data to produce an accurate renewal list by customer and partner on a quarterly and annual basis and drives that information into the sales motions.
• Own overall communications and oversee quoting and ordering escalations.
• The VASM will have 3 to 5+ years of Sales experience in the information technology industry, ideally in a contract renewals or similar department with direct customer and partner interaction. Knowledge of Channel models would be an advantage
• 1+ years of quota carrying experience is required.
Experience in selling contract renewals within the IT&T segments
Ability to manage multiple tasks and relationships at the same time, and demonstrating excellent time management
Have a strong customer-focus and demonstrate of examples when you have:
o Supported customers during the sales process
o sought and taken appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs
o resolved difficult issues in a timely and professional manner
o taken responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
Be a strong relationship builder, both externally with customers and partners, and internally with stakeholders
Be an effective communicator, able to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.