Honeywell Senior Front End Developer in North Ryde, Australia
Senior Front End Developer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
We are currently seeking to appoint the most innovative Senior Front End Developer in tech. The challenges never stop at Honeywell and we need your ideas, expertise and know how. We need the best people to solve real world problems. Invent. Create. Innovate.
The role will see you develop, test, and release scalable software quickly and reliable. You will work on developments with a high level of complexity, performing all tasks that constitute the software lifecycle.This position works independently, uses advanced knowledge of engineering discipline, technology, processes and tools to develop elegant solutions with excellent human factors. This role requires a committed, proactive ownership of many areas of the product & technology, and provides coaching and mentoring to less experienced Software Engineers.
25 Requirements and design
25 Code in multiple languages
25 Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Deep understanding of Front End architecture
- Senior experience in developing functional and appealing web applications based on usability
- Senior experience in creating performant and scalable software designs
- Proven experience in abstracting code into reusable components used across large commercial platform and actively sharing (and documenting) knowledge for others
- Experience in technical leadership in software development team
- Experience working on Consumer Web Portals
- Mobile/Tablet development
- Experience with Agile development, TDD, Continuous integration
- Good understanding of backend architecture and server based technologies C#, .NET, Web Services (REST-compliant preferred)
- Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of software-based security concepts
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of data analytics
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req127590
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 2 Richardson Place, North Ryde, NSW 2113 AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.