General Electric Region Administrator - NSW in Parramatta, Australia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for administrative support for Zone Service & Sales Managers, follow up on meetings, events/customer events planning. Has additional responsibility for Tendering process, processing sales quotes or acquisition of resources for new field personnel. Includes analytical work and report processing and management of department communication needs.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Provide administrative support to the Zone Service & Sales Managers on a daily basis through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, telephone/reception coverage, filing and document creation
• Assisting with processing and reconciling T&L expense accounts for the Leaders
• Acting as an information distribution center for the department: collect, consolidate and disseminate information from/to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy
• Provide effective administration in support of tender production to minimise turnaround, maximise quality, business performance and customer satisfaction
• Monitors and controls the throughput of tenders being worked ensuring that return dates are met
• Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc
• Give sales support on individual and team basis to allocated Local Customer Team sales function
• Support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; sales/deal tracker or other tools as required via the weekly meeting
• Support Sales with Customer Visits – organising and ensuring correct details and travel plans are maintained for all personnel involved
• Control supplies of literature brochures and managing filing
• Work closely with the Marketing team to support Conferences and Meetings in the Region
• Ensure processing of all Invoices received to the Service and Sales teams
• Liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity
Quality Specific Goals:
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
3-5 years working experience in commercial field;
Ability to multitask and resourceful
Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time
High level of telephone and customer care skills
Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision
Locations: Australia; Parramatta