Hyatt Duty Manager - Front Office in PERTH, Australia
AboutHyatt Regency Perth
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com
About the Role
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the day to day activities of the dynamic Front Office Team and Hotel, connecting with people so they can be their best. A good understanding of multi-tasking and caring for our guests will ensure your day is full of exciting challenges and is never dull.
Some of our associate benefits include:
· Competitive remuneration package
· Dry cleaning and parking provided
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Complimentary and discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
- Supervise all services offered in the Front Office Departments and ensure they are carried out with the utmost efficiency and courtesy.
- Ensure quality guest service is provided including attending to guest enquires, requests and complaints, prepare and meet VIP guests and ensuring all associates demonstrate professional attitudes and behaviours at all times
- Ensure that all colleagues are constantly updated on accurate hotel information (e.g. Promotions, Events)
- Assist the Front Office Manager with the financial aspects including budgets, payroll, profit & loss reports, sales analysis, cash-flows and credit facilities
- Liaises with departments on daily operation
Front Office experience in a busy five star hotels is preferred
Proven experience in supervising, motivating and training others would be an advantage.
Ideally a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
Unrestricted visa and working rights in Australia
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth
Organization: Hyatt Regency Perth
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: PER000286
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.