Honeywell Project Manager in Perth, Australia
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
At Honeywell we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager, to be based in Perth.
In this role you will have the opportunity to take charge of providing professional Project Management of large installation projects for HBT projects. The successful candidate will have demonstrated high levels of experience in project delivery on constructions sites and retrofit projects encompassing key technologies such as, but not limited to, Security, BMS and ICT.
- Provide support and detailed input to tenders during the bid phase
- Undertake detailed planning and scheduling of the project including the management of resources
- Develop the project Safety Plan and deploy EH&S responsibilities to the team
- Control all aspects of safety for the project including participating in audits and reviews
- Identify, monitor and control all risk applicable to the project
- Provide management for all cost, revenue and billing functions for the project
- Provide updates to the leadership team for all facets of the project
- Maintain overall responsibility for the delivery of projects to the required quality, schedule and budget
- Plan, execute, monitor and control the commercial arrangements for the project. Work closely with the business and the client to control commercial and contractual risk
- Demonstrate strong change management process and increase revenue through scope variance
- Deploy standard methodologies in the delivery and control of projects
- Manage effective communications with all project stakeholders both internally and externally to Honeywell
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Where will your visions lead you?
Honeywell Building Solutions delivers integrated technology solutions that help our customers become safer, more secure, productive, energy efficient and competitive, whilst improving comfort conditions and compliance with new legislation. We have built a global reputation for delivering competitive advantage to our customers through design, implementation and support of cost-effective solutions that are aligned with business processes, objectives and outcomes, coupled with an absolute focus on customer satisfaction. For more than 60 years, HBS has delivered solutions to business, industry, and consumers in the Pacific region. As an affiliate of Honeywell International Inc., we are part of a highly diversified global technology and manufacturing company represented in 95 countries with offices in New Zealand, and in every state and territory in Australia.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply for this position.
40 Project Management
20 Project Planning
20 Customer Support
10 Facilitate Team Alignment
10 Deliver Status Reports
Education / Qualifications
• Post graduate qualifications in related discipline are desirable
• Project Management Institute professional (PMP) accreditation is well regarded
•Proven track record in project management and delivery of technology based projects to the HBT market
•Demonstrated ability to apply sound project management principles to the delivery of large scale, complex projects to external customers
•Working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
•Domain knowledge in one or more key vertical markets – HVAC, Security etc.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD27866
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 25 Rowe Avenue, Rivervale, Perth, WA 6103 AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.