Hyatt Assistant Manager-Front Office in SYDNEY, Australia
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
You will join and lead an energetic and passionate team of ambassadors who are the face of Hyatt Regency Sydney. As a leader in our busy Front Office team, you will assist the Front Office Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager in the smooth running of the hotel.
Day to Day
As an Assistant Manager – Front Office, you will be responsible for the following:
• To manage day to day running of the hotel in the absence of senior managers
• To manage a team of Guest Service Officers and Team Leaders
• To respond to and coordinate emergency situations
• To handle guest complaints effectively and efficiently
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience as a Duty Manager in a large international hotel
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet
• Ability to work efficiently and professionally under pressure
• Must have First Aid qualification
• Availability to work a rotating roster including early mornings, late evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays
• You will be engaging with our Guests whilst standing all day long so you should be able to tolerate large amounts of standing
Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
• Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
• Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
• Fully laundered uniforms
• Discounted city parking
• Learning & Development opportunities
Please note that only those with ongoing and unrestricted working rights for Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD001229
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.