Google Brand Solution Strategist in Sydney, Australia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
We're looking for an experienced strategist to join the AUNZ Brand Team. In this position you will be part of the team owning the strategy and execution for growing Google's Brand advertising business. We are persistent in uncovering the business needs of our customers and passionate about exploring the role digital can play in helping them achieve their objectives. This role will focus on developing our YouTube advertising business. To achieve this, you will work with our Product and Sales teams to turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of their business with Google. You will partner with Sales team members in building the commercial strategy across our suite of products and be responsible for equipping teams with the required product knowledge. You will also interface directly with large clients and agencies to support Sales teams in engaging, inspiring and driving understanding of the role YouTube can play in meeting their goals. This role gives you the opportunity to help transform the way Australian and New Zealand companies build brands and connect with their customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Be a thought leader in Google's video solutions.
- Drive transformational solution sales through the leveraging of global best practice solutions and creation of new '1-to-many' solutions (including complementing local relevant content and competition).
- Develop, leverage and deploy Brand solutions with the objective to upscale sales teams to approach clients with large, multi-faceted media propositions.
- Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions generated through market-relevant insights. Engage with Marketing to drive relevant industry research and establish Brand metrics.
- Support sales teams by engaging directly with clients and agencies as required to drive YouTube understanding and adoption.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in advertising sales, business development, marketing, consulting or media.
- Experience with TV media, Creative and Media Agency dynamics.
- Strong knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Proven and deep brand building expertise and capabilities.
- Analytical acumen and strategic thought leadership, paired with agile mind set and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication, influencing and strong relationship-building skills
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.