UBS Financial Services Client Onboarding Analyst in Sydney, Australia
Are you a great listener? Do you enjoy helping others? We're looking for someone like that who can help us manage the Client Onboarding process for all Retail and Institutional Equity Business requests;
– use your product and front-to-back KYC/ AML knowledge to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
– understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
– support new or emerging business areas and identify limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Client Onboarding Team works to manage the operational risks associated with the introduction of new client relationships to the Investment Bank. This is an internal and external client-facing role and in many cases, contact with the Client Onboarding Team is the first exposure the client has to UBS' processes.
The team is responsible for performing due diligence (KYC) on new clients, sourcing and retention of client KYC documents, background checks and process management to satisfy AML/CTF policies and various regulatory requirements (e.g. FATCA, MiFID).
Your experience and skills:
Familiarity with KYC requests;
– experience building and creating new reporting systems
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– 1-2 years' experience of AML/KYC and regulatory requirements and processes within an Investment Bank / Retail Broker
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent prioritisation, organisational and multi-tasking skills
– Good understanding of constitutive documents and corporate structures
– able to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
– result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
– organized and capable of dealing with multiple projects simultaneously
– a team player with a can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164143BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Onboarding Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Australia
Function Category: Operations