Expedia Lodging Partner Associate III - 12 Month Contract in Sydney, Australia
Expedia is currently looking for , action-oriented, motivated individuals who are bi-lingual (French or Mandarin) and have an obsession with customer satisfaction, to join our Lodging Operations team. In this position, you will focus on providing support to Expedia hotel partners.
You will be dedicated and compassionate when dealing suppliers, and will work closely and professionally with other departments to ensure the best resolution. You will be versatile in managing multiple software programs, prompt and accurate in your responses to email and phone communications and provide a simple, rapid, competent support experience.
At Expedia we listen attentively and respond to our partners, because we are passionate about the overall traveler experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to inventory management inquiries.
- Contacting lodging partners to resolve issues (questions, changes, etc.).
- Proactively call lodging partners to resolve any anticipated future issues.
- Providing supplier self-service support and maintenance and educating partners advanced self service functions related to product management and promotions
- Respond to lodging partner questions and support inquiries.
- Maintaining strong vendor relations with a positive attitude and outgoing nature.
- Providing financial transaction support (disputes, questions, etc.) to lodging partners across multiple account models.
- Administering accounting related processes
- Creating new and/or updating existing room type and rate plan, rate plan linkage, rate acquisition, pricing model changes.
- Creating and managing promotions and rate rules.
- Responding to critical & complex lodging partner issues, partnering with market management and other internal teams
- Adhering to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations.
Experience, skills and education:
- Fluent proficiency & comprehension in English is required.
- Experience in partner service oriented industry.
- Hotel/Travel -industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and operation support programs.
- Drive for Results
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience.
- Ability to handle difficult situations effectively; ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
- Results-oriented individual who will take ownership of problem resolution.
Excellent time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills.
Written & Spoken Communications
- Quickly be able to demonstrate sound judgment, while abiding to guidelines and procedures ensuring clear and concise communication.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels from executive management to individual contributor.
Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
Listens carefully and attentively to others’ opinions and ideas; listens to others’ perspectives and clarifies meaning before responding.
Collaborate Effectively with Superiors & Peers
- Dependable and able to work in a fast-paced work environment and be open and flexible to changes in daily responsibilities and assignments, as needed by the business.
- The ability to work unsupervised and make independent work related decisions.
Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed and directed by your supervisor or manager.
Analytical Problem Solving & Decision-Making
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a very strong focus on process, trends, and root cause analysis.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time