Google Recruiter, Tech Staffing (Mandarin) in Sydney, Australia
Google is known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The Google People Services (GPS) team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers. As a member of our world-class recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at Google. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects. Oversee sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, while verifying the completeness of your own work.
- Source and attract talented candidates and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies in order to achieve strategic objectives. Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond your core responsibilities.
- Improve and optimize the candidate, new hire, hiring manager and recruiter experience. Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Keep others apprised of, and involved in, work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members. Coordinate work cross-functionally, and influence peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant staffing experience.
- Experience in the execution of talent searches.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to initiate action and to accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands.
- Demonstrated team player who possesses leadership skills, acts with integrity and self awareness, avoids unethical shortcuts, and respects and values the intelligence and diversity of co-workers and collaborators.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills, with the ability to communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.