Cisco Senior Manager Customer Success - Collaboration in Sydney, Australia
Senior Manager Customer Success - Collaboration
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1227018
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for assisting in the transformation of the Cisco Spark Customer Success (CS) organization into a world class, customer focused, adoption and growth resource supporting Cisco’s global community of end customers and distribution partners for our Spark and WebEx offerings. In addition, you will contribute to Cisco's collaboration business by playing a pivotal role associated with growth of Cisco’s newest SaaS offering, Spark. As widely hailed in the press and by industry analysts, Spark is a next generation suite of cloud collaboration services spanning business grade message, meeting, call, rooms and an extensive suite of open API’s.
Your mission will be to provide thought leadership for the CS organization. This includes defining industry leading customer service strategies for Cisco’s growing portfolio of cloud based Collaboration offer.
Who You’ll Work With
You will lead a team throughout APJ and serve as a key business partner and thought leader within the leadership team, and to other key stakeholders including sales, marketing/digital marketing, support and our partner community.
Who You Are
• Extraordinary leader and team player who is energetic, driven and a mentor.
• Demonstrated success working closely with extremely talented research, engineering, sales, support and marketing organizations to optimize the product development process.
• Demonstrated track record of success in driving through a customer success or inside sales/support organization customer satisfaction, product adoption, business growth, and customer retention.
• Detailed understanding of the collaboration ecosystem, with strength in mobile, voice, video and inter-team dynamics.
• Ability to coach, support, and inspire the existing team while facilitating the growth necessary to support Cisco's new business initiatives.
• A desire to develop and bring to market business solutions built on a foundation simple, elegant end user experiences.
• A digital native with true love for all things mobile, and a social person by nature
• Naturally geared toward driving results while nurturing a fun-filled work environment where the extraordinary is encouraged, reached and exceeded.
• Eager to work with product, engineering, sales, digital marketing, and support teams to make decisions about complex problems associated with the Customer Success function across multiple products, and global markets.
• Organically partners and communicates across functions to drive a comprehensive understanding of all product capabilities, ROI and marketplace needs.
• Passion for delivering business results, and optimizing the business performance based on the analysis and optimization based on key performance indicators.
• Ability to easily transition from technical details to strategic planning.
• An individual with strong blend of analytical decision-making and creative problem solving skills.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced growth environment where we make decisions and then design, build and ship high-quality products on time.
• 15+ years of progressive business leadership responsibility in the areas of customer success for SaaS applications. Experience in inside sales, customer service, and digital marketing are a plus.
• Track record of success in building and managing the transformation of an global organization, engaging with customers and partners, and driving a forward looking fully integrated roadmap for the customer success function across all aspects of the business solution to secure desired business outcomes.
• Exceptional communicator with superior interpersonal skills and comfortable speaking at Trade shows and other customer-facing events.
• Experience leading/supporting market sales engagements and developing initial relationships into long term partnerships and sales.
• Working knowledge of modern analytics strategies data visualization, routinely reporting market conditions and product metrics.
• Experience with Agile development processes and product management.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.