Aon Corporation Service Specialist in Sydney, Australia
Service Specialist | Sydney
This role as a Service Specialist based in our Sydney Global and Corporate team, is highly varied and challenging, working together with a number of experienced colleagues in a team effort to support different clients to obtain all of their insurance needs.
Full training is provided to entry level or graduate candidates, as well as those who have any insurance, customer service or administration experience.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Providing day to day support to execute the service support model including senior broking staff within the business as you help to service a range of clients
- Answering and responding to daily client queries, and completing various administration tasks
- Preparing insurance policy documentation including renewals, certificates, various reports, manuals, correspondence and insurance questionnaires
- Being collaborative amongst the team whilst identifying process improvement opportunities
- This role will suit someone who works well under pressure, is a self-starter and is highly client service focused. Suitable people will have:
- Great attention to detail with ability to prioritise whilst managing multiple tasks
- Ability to meet strict deadlines within a supportive and team focussed environment
- Excellent communication skills with comparable administration or customer service work experience
- It would be advantageous if someone has Insurance experience – however, Graduates and / or retail, office, hospitality backgrounds would be considered
Aon Benefits & Culture:
- We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development
- Multiple career path opportunities across diverse business units
- Future opportunities for national and global mobility
- Broad range of benefits and discounts, including financial incentives, flexible working, study support and paid opportunities to spend time giving back to our communities
- With 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally.
The Aon Client Services (ACS) team is a business critical operating unit and a cornerstone of our drive to enhance customer experience and deliver our profitable growth agenda. With a presence in 6 locations across Australia, ACS provides best-in-class client service support across all market segments.
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
How to apply:
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today.
Not the right role for you? Join our Talent Community or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Job number: 2442795
Category: Customer Service/ Contact Centre
Location: Australia, NSW, Sydney