Aon Corporation Technical Accounts Officer in Sydney, Australia
Technical Accounts Officer
- Great platform to establish your career in reinsurance
- Establish strong relationships within the Reinsurance market (Internal and External)
- Be part of the world’s leading reinsurance intermediary and full-service capital advisor
We are looking to recruit a person to join the Technical Accounts team that forms part of the wider Client Services team. This role will suit someone who is wishing to further their career in Reinsurance and looking for future development opportunities in a global organisation. From a background in Reinsurance in an Accounting, Financial or Claims function, attention to detail, flexibility and being able to work closely as part of a team supporting each other are the key elements as is liaising with other teams across the division, gaining further exposure to the wider Aon business and other external parties. You will have the opportunity to prove yourself to the market and drive your career.
- Review, analysis, preparation and processing of all premium related items (treaty renewals, proportional accounts, FAC premiums processing)
- Provide internal and external technical advice and assistance with the operation of reinsurance treaties
- Initiate, manage, and oversee the collection of all premium related items from your portfolio or the wider Technical Accounts team
- Review of income related ledger balances and reconciliations
- Process Review and Improvement
- Background in reinsurance accounting or financial function with an intermediate understanding of Reinsurance Treaty wordings and operation.
- You’ll hold a Bachelor of Commerce or similar qualification an advantage would be CPA qualification or working towards it.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and an Advanced User of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, concatenate formulas a must). Understand how these functions/formulas work and where they can be useful.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- High level of integrity for dealing with sensitive information
About Aon Benfield
Aon Benfield is the world’s leading reinsurance intermediary and full-service capital advisor. We empower our clients to better understand, manage and transfer risk through innovative solutions and personalised access to all forms of global reinsurance capital across treaty, facultative and capital markets. As a trusted advocate, we deliver local reach to the world’s markets, an unparalleled investment in innovative analytics, including catastrophe management, actuarial and rating agency advisory. Through our professionals’ expertise and experience, we advise clients in making optimal capital choices that will empower results and improve operational effectiveness for their business
How to Apply
This is an opportunity to gain exposure and build a career within Aon. Apply online today.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives
Job number: 2442653
Category: Claims & Underwriting
Location: Australia, NSW, Sydney